LIMITED 1-YEAR WARRANTY
RTA Cabinet Warehouse (Warrantor) warrants to the original consumer purchaser only, that all cabinetry manufactured or supplied by Warrantor will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for one (1) year from the date of purchase. Proof of Purchase is required. This warranty is only applicable to product used for Residential Purposes and is not transferable to Subsequent owners.
This warranty does not cover:
- Damage or defects resulting from normal wear, abuse, accident, misuse or lack of
reasonable and necessary maintenance and service;
- Damage to cabinets or cabinetwork caused by storage, installation or exposure to
- The improper installation or unauthorized repair, alteration, or modification of such
cabinets or cabinetwork during installation;
- Any products used or installed in connection with such cabinets or cabinet work, such as
gas or electric appliances, countertops or plumbing fixtures.
- Wood characteristics naturally occurring such as variations in color, grain, mineral streaks andknots are not considered defects. Color variations in cabinets naturally occurring are due to species, age, character, and exposure to certain environmental conditions including but not limited to UV light, sunlight, moisture, household cleaners, smoke, etc. For these reasons, new and/or replacement cabinets may not match display samples and/or existing cabinets. Such variations and changes are not considered defects. If a manufacturing defect does occur within the terms and conditions of this warranty, please contact the place of purchase in writing with a description of the defect. Warrantor, at its sole option, will repair or replace such defective parts with a functionally equivalent product. Such repair or replacement parts or products shall be at Warrantor’s expense, but consumer shall bear all other expenses, including but not limited to, cost of removal, transportation, reinstallation, communication and any special service requested by consumer such as overtime labor, etc. Repaired or replaced items carry only the unexpired portion of the original warranty.
RTA CABINET WAREHOUSE, INC. WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND THERE ARE NO IMPLIED WARRANTIES BEYOND THE TERMS OF THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY. Some states do not allow limitations or exclusions of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific rights, and you may have other legal rights which vary from state to state.